our community services
Tŷ Hafan’s community services offer your child and your family a range of specialist support to meet your unique needs, no matter how complex they are.
Our community services can be provided in your home, in your community and many other places where you may need help.
Because of our experience working with and listening to life-limited children and their families, we’re positive we can provide exactly what you need to live a full family life.
our community services include:
- complementary therapies such as massage, which children and adults can enjoy and benefit from
- play therapy (also open to siblings, if appropriate)
- practical, emotional and psychological support from our experienced team
- bereavement support for as long as it’s needed.
groups for family members
We organise a range of groups for the family members of life-limited children so they can take time out, talk to others in a similar situation and support each other. These include:
- groups for siblings that meet at our hospice and in the community, and which get involved in fun activities
- groups for mums that regularly meet all over south Wales
- groups for dads that gets together to chat and take part in events such as football tournaments and challenge events.
have a question?
To find out more about any of these services or groups, please call 029 2053 2200 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org